“Fantastic pinchos @ good prices”

Lizarran Taberna Selecta
Ranked #354 of 2,668 Restaurants in Seville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Fantastic pinchos @ good prices”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and tapas / pinchos. Dinner with drinks for 2 only €26, on Tuesday & Wednesdays €1 per pincho.

• Czech first
Nerja, Spain
“Great service and variety”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The tapas is typical of Basque all served on bread and tasty, we had 11 tapas and 8 canas for 21Euro, great variety of hot and cold fish, meats, chorizo, vegetables, cheese and even sweets and soups.

Sydney, Australia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Great option in Seville for a convent and easy, tasty meal. Highly recommended. The staff are friendly and welcoming, the wifi is free (and strong) and the atmosphere is fun.

Marbella, Spain
“I walked out!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have eaten at other Lizarran tapas bars and enjoyed them but this was dire! With only two tables containing diners we settled down and waited 15 minutes for the waiter to take a drink order, while we waited another two parties arrived which the waiter promptly served first. I had waited so long that I went to look at the tapas selection, one word, AWFUL! I have lived in Spain for 2 years and was appalled at what was offered. I looked stale, and very tired. The selection was minimal, I chose a tortilla and upon touching it I discovered it was stale, the bread was dry and the tortilla limp. I looked at various tapas and chose two others. I returned to my table hoping that the waiter would have seen me 2 feet way from him......nothing, not even recognition that I was there. I promptly put my untouched, uneaten tapas onto the bar and stormed out. NEVER AGAIN!

• Visited August 2013
South Africa
“Great Value Tapas”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Tapas bar was near our hotel and as it was a Monday night with many restaurants closed , we decided to give it a go . We had about 9 Tapas and 2 drinks , and the bill was just over Euro 15.0 . The food was all fresh and very tasty combinations including salmon/asparagus , cooked calamari steaklets , crab and pepper . Later on the bell started ringing every time they brought out freshly made dishes . By 9pm the place was pretty full . I'd go back anytime .

• Visited May 2013