“Nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Great service, nice setting and very good food at Calle Betis with excellent views of Seville. Try the pear pasta and the funghi sauces as they're delicious.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I ordered ravioli and my dad ordered a pizza. Both had very little flavor. The decorations were okay inside. Only came with crunchy breadsticks. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant. There are many other Italian restaurants in Sevilla to visit before this one!

Reviewed May 25, 2011

We had walked across the bridge over the Guadalquivir in the rain and decided on this restaurant. It was early evening around 6:30 so we were the only customers. Fortunately it was a wise choice. Food was wonderful and the service was the best from a couple of waiters that gave us all their attention. Pastas were wonderful and dessert well presented. Setting was Italian with big windows and soft Italian music. Perfect for a pair of drowned rats. The best effort was made to understand a pair who know very little Spanish. We were impressed as this was not our experience in many other restaurants.

Reviewed April 23, 2011

I went here by myself while on a business trip. It was a holiday weekend and the place was full of locals, usually a good sign. The pizza was pretty decent although for a pizza with fungi, there were only a few mushrooms on it. Service was brisk as my pizza was delivered in less than 10 minutes. Nice location on the waterfront. Prices were reasonable. I would go back.

Reviewed January 11, 2010

Salads were quite good, particularly the endive with roquefurt. Pasta dishes were perfectly adequate but not spectacular. Ask for the house deserts. Coconut flan was quite tasty; apple tart was average. Service was friendly. Ambience was pleasant.