Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $21.32
from $16.83
from $16.83
2,926 results
All reviews nachos historical tour free walking tour great tour would highly recommend this tour interesting facts an excellent guide local guide plaza nueva tapas pedro matias veronica sacromonte matthias information knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did the free walking tour which was really good, the guide (Mattias) was friendly and chatty. Not too much walking it is concentrated around the city centre. Could have probably squeezed on a few more sights had we walked faster but good for most levels of fitness with limited stairs. The guide helped point out to us where to go for good tapas, which is hard to find in touristy areas.

1  Thank Jess5352
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Alain, our tour guide, walked us through Albacin and up into Sacromonte on what was one of the absolute best walking tours I have ever been on.

Alain gave us a detailed account of the history of the cuevas, flamenco dancing, the Spanish Inquisition as well as the present political landscape of Granada and the current residents of the cuevas on both sides of the mountain. He patiently answered my many questions as we walked between stops, clearly explaining the gaps in my historical knowledge and illuminating areas of Spanish culture I would not have otherwise understood from my few days' visit. He knows the city and its tensions intimately - particularly as he used to live in the one of the cuevas themselves.

It is a long climb, both out of the city, and onto more rugged tracks of the mountainside - so take heed of the advice to bring sturdy shoes and plenty of water. With frequent stops on the way up and down, the hike is absolutely worth it for the phenomenal views across the city to the Alhambra at sunset.

If there is one thing you do in Granada, I would highly recommend this brilliant walking tour, especially with Alain.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did the Sacromonte free tour with Alberto. He was very knowledgeable and had a nice sense of humor. Even though we were exhausted, we were amazed by the views we saw as we approached the neighbourhood. We stopped by St Miguel viewpoint which provided amazing views of the city! I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed all three walking tours that are offered - Essential Granada, Albaicin and Sacromonte. Would highly recommend. Albaicin and Sacromonte in particular are worth the time and (uphill) effort as they give you a deeper insight into the history, culture and peoples through the history of the fabulous city of Granada. Luciana, Pedro and Nacho were all fantastic!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a guided tour of the Alhambra and I would definitely recommend it. Our guide was Edu and I would recommend him too: he gave us full and detailed explanations with a friendly attitude. The Alhambra itself is amazing and tue tour is an excellent option to visit it thoroughly and to make the most of your time.