“Excellent dinner”

Sun, 10/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #287 of 1,907 Restaurants in Granada
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reda was very professional and attentive. A really good meal and outstanding value for money. Strongly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (199)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and myself had a dinner at this restaurant located in the hart of Granada. The food and the service was so good we had to come to this place again the next day. We did not regret. The staff was so friendly and nice. The food was great. We highly recommend veal made with prunes in a tagine. What an excellent Moroccan dish. 10 of 10.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

As we were in Granada we wanted to have some Arabic moroccan food but this guys did not give moroccan food a good reputation , very tired salad, something they called tajine but not what I know of tajine , very disappointed, too expensive for what they serve.the guy at the door was very polite and friendly But the one inside was very miserable, I hope they improve for their own sake

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

While exploring Granada’s cobbled streets, we came across this little gem of a restaurant and were made very welcome by Redea the waiter.

With temperatures up towards the 30 degrees and having just visited the Alhambra, my wife and I were in need of lunch and a refreshment and we were not disappointed.

Redea recommended the homemade lemonade and mint drink to quench our thirst, I had 2 in quick succession it was that good.

The food was equally as good. We ordered from the 11.90 euros menu and had Houmous with fresh bread and the falafels. Both dishes were excellent.

We then had the meatballs and the chicken Tagine, and again we were not disappointed.

To finish off, we had some mint tea and Arabic deserts, which were very nice.

Overall, 32 euros well spent, with great food and brilliant service from Redea.

Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

I went to have lunch with my family, in mid-May, we liked the atmosphere of the Arab street, we decided to eat there, we waited for the waiter who edited alone, in an unbeatable with a lot of kindness, he spoke English, I think his name was Reda or Roda, explained the menu of food to detail, and some gluten-free option in the food, my grandson threw the soup on the floor, and gave us another, at the end as a detail, we put a tea with delicious mint, the hummus was very rich, and the best chicken couscous with vegetables, and sweet veal tajin, when leaving the toilet, my husband dropped 20 €, at 2 minutes, Reda (roda) realized, and followed us until the end of the street in our search, to return it, I appeared a great detail, and by not leaving anything as tips since we paid by card, because I wanted to give him those € 20, which he refused to take them because it was our money, great honesty on their part, service, music, food and treatment, a 10 . highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2019