“Highly Professional Agency and Very Responsive”
Review of All Ways Spain

All Ways Spain
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a specialist tour operator based in Granada, Andalusia offering imaginative and distinctive ideas for travel, bringing insight into the must-see cities of Granada, Seville and Cordoba and introducing you to the incredible natural beauty of southern Spain. And, with an excellent network of contacts in The Rest of Spain, we can also add say Barcelona or Madrid to your itinerary. If you are a tour operator or travel agency looking for unique travel experiences for your group we would be delighted to hear from you.
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I learned about All Ways Spain from a friend and it was an excellent connection If it were possible I would have graded it 4.5 out of 5.

Jonathan was very responsive and very prompt with his answers and suggestions. Very nice to deal with.
His selection of hotels was perfect and I would happily return to all of them.

There were a couple of small glitches, but any issue was always promptly addressed and to our full satisfaction.

Our primary goals for the trip was birding (which we arranged on our own) so we needed to pull together certain aspects of the trip. Jonathan understood that. I guess the only slight (very slight) con was that in the cities where he suggested tours, the tours fairly standard. Perhaps having a conversation about what kinds of things we wanted to do would have yielded an even better result. As a rule we felt that the guides (all licensed of course) were operating a bit by rote and perhaps were somewhat bored by themselves.

We might have liked a bit more "off the beaten track" kinds of activities, but perhaps I did not communicate that quite enough.

The exceptions on activities were: the Flamenco night and Tapas Tour in Seville which was a great evening with Luis. and the walk guided by an historian in Madrid. It was a very memorable and unique experience.

I would definitely use All Ways Spain again.

Jonathan L, Owner at All Ways Spain, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Many thanks indeed for your considered and most helpful review. It is always a pleasure to work on tailor-made itineraries such as this one and to try to achieve the perfect balance; I am glad that we (almost!) did that. Noted the comment as to local guides: we always endeavour to work with the best (such as Luis in Seville and Stephen in Madrid) but sometimes the type of tour they give can be tailored further, adapted to suit specific interests and styles. We too like the "off the beaten track" approach, so are more than happy to respond to this type of request. I hope that you can come back to Spain and explore further! Best wishes

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Jonathon at All Ways Spain put together a tour of the Basque country for us (my wife, her sister and myself). We had previously had a wonderful week in Andalusia with him a couple of years earlier.
On this occasion, he assigned Inaki to look after us. All Ways Spain go out of their way to help choose an itinerary and meet any special requests you have, they look after all the details like hotels and transfers and provide a very personalized service.
On our week long trip, there were many highlights but for me the best were a tour of the Rioja country with private visits to wonderful local vineyards, the standout being a tour of a small family run boutique winery. Ending the day by sampling the wine and a few local delicacies with the proprietor and his father (with Inaki interpreting) as the sun went down was unforgettable.
But the best was kept for our last day - a visit to five superb pintxos bars in the old part of San Sebastian. The quality and gastronomic artistry of the bars we were taken to was beyond description but the final delight of cheesecake and Pedro Ximenez at the last of the bars was a taste sensation.
Thank you Jonathon for putting together a fantastic, trouble free itinerary for us....again. And thank you Inaki for a wonderful week of fun, friendship and Basque culture.
This is the best way to see Spain - with local knowledgeable guides and away from the usual tourist traps.
We highly recommend Jonathon and the team at AWS.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I have led tours in countries from Iran to Scotland, but have never received such service as we had from All Ways Spain. I made preliminary enquiries to a number of companies, some of whom offered very cheap tours, but none seemed interested in responding to our special requirements. All Ways planned our itinerary in detail, anticipated any possible hitches, made arrangements for visits to sites which would normally be closed, provided us with an outstanding guide, and allowed us flexibility when we wanted to change our route or add in extra visits. In addition they attended impeccably to all the usual detail of hotels and travel for our party of twelve, who all arrived and departed at different times from and to different places. We covered the modernismo of Barcelona, the churches of Catalonia up into the Pyrenees in the Vall de Boi, then north to Galicia, including Ourense and Santiago de Compostela, across to León, including a fascinating side trip to Peñalba de Santiago, up into the Asturias to sites not much visited by tourists, and on to Madrid by way of Zamora, Ávila and other places. After a day trip from Madrid to Segovia, we went south to Granada, Úbeda, Baeza and Jaen. None of us will ever forget it.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I visited Andalusia with a group of 12 people. They organized all of our tours and transport with a somewhat complex itinerary and 5 kids under age 6. Everything was smooth and perfect. Email communication was professional and prompt. We have nothing but good things to say and will definitely use their services again on our next visit to Spain.

Jonathan L, Owner at All Ways Spain, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

We are delighted that we played our part in making your vacation a memorable one and are most grateful for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Spain!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had planned a trip in Spain which included renting a car and driving though towns in Andalusia. Unfortunately our last night in Madrid his pocket was picked and his wallet, including his US driver's license was stolen. We were unable to rent a car as planned and had to make quick short term plans for the rest of our stay. A previous tour guide had given us the name of All Ways Spain and suggested we contact them if we needed help on the rest of our travels.

I contacted Jim at All Ways Spain. I was asking him for the possibility of setting up tours 1 and 2 days later. It took a few emails between us and I'm sure a significant amount of work on his part, but he was able to set up tours for us in both Córdoba and Grenada. The tour guides were both amazing--friendly, knowledgeable, fun to be with. We could have listened to them for far longer than the hours we had the pleasure of spending with them. Everything about both encounters was well planned and well communicated.

I feel that we received service that was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. Thank you Jim, Nani and Baruch for the time and energy you all put into helping 2 American tourists who were feeling more than a little lost.