Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Do not miss Lecrin Valley!

We had the best day in the Lecrin Valley out of Granada. Scarlett met us at our Granada hotel and... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2018
Safari817855
via mobile
Favorite company we’ve ever used!

This is the second time we’ve travelled in Spain using All Ways Spain, and this experience was just... read more

Reviewed August 10, 2018
betsy932016
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
via mobile

All reviews itinerary ronda spain company highlights tours knowledge culture palace
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had planned a trip in Spain which included renting a car and driving though towns in Andalusia. Unfortunately our last night in Madrid his pocket was picked and his wallet, including his US driver's license was stolen. We were unable to rent a car as planned and had to make quick short term plans for the rest of our stay. A previous tour guide had given us the name of All Ways Spain and suggested we contact them if we needed help on the rest of our travels.

I contacted Jim at All Ways Spain. I was asking him for the possibility of setting up tours 1 and 2 days later. It took a few emails between us and I'm sure a significant amount of work on his part, but he was able to set up tours for us in both Córdoba and Grenada. The tour guides were both amazing--friendly, knowledgeable, fun to be with. We could have listened to them for far longer than the hours we had the pleasure of spending with them. Everything about both encounters was well planned and well communicated.

I feel that we received service that was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. Thank you Jim, Nani and Baruch for the time and energy you all put into helping 2 American tourists who were feeling more than a little lost.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2016

We were two couples traveling for two weeks in Spain. We are used to making our own bookings and planning our own tours but circumstances were such that we were not as well prepared this time. All Ways Spain to the rescue! We initially approached them about arranging a tour for us in Granada and found we came to rely on them for their excellent knowledge and advice, innovative offerings, quality tour guides, overall responsiveness and easy to deal with. We can’t say enough about the quality of their tour guides; whether it was a Gourmet Walking Tour in Barcelona or a tour of the Mosque/Cathedral in Cordoba. All were superb both in terms of content knowledge as well as personal style. We throughly enjoyed each and every tour and each one was very different. We have talked about what we would do differently on our holiday and we would not change one thing that we did with All Ways Spain! We can highly recommend the following tours:

• Gracia Gourmet Walking Tour with Dave W. in Barcelona;
• The Gaudi Modernism tour with Eva R in Barcelona;
• A tour of the Albaicin, a flamenco show and tapas in Granada with Jim;
• A tour of the city, the Great Mosque and Synagogue in Cordoba with David;
• A trip to Jerez de la Frontera for sherry tasting and to see the Andalusian Horses with Aldara;
• Palace and the city in Madrid with Christina.

There are not enough superlatives to describe their service. Jim was our primary contact but Jonathan, his partner, filled in seamlessly when Jim was away for a family holiday. They absolutely exceeded our expectations.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2016

This company arranged a private driver to take me from my hotel in Malaga to my hotel in Granada via the coast. If you are traveling between these two cities, I really recommend doing it this way...the scenery is spectacular. Kati and Jon at All Ways Spain were extremely helpful and patient in working with me for just the transfer I was seeking. If I am lucky enough to return to this region I will absolutely be contacting them to help with my arrangements. They were nothing short of a pleasure to do business with.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank ClayC1969
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

They organized a Tile painting class for family of 4 in small studio with Artist in her (Suzanne?) studio outside her home. The instruction and assistance was wonderful and exceeded my expectations. She easily handled our cranky 13 yr old son who didn't want to be there by getting him jazzed him up about the idea of doing a lizard and when he was upset with paint his job she assisted with drawing in black lines and color choices. She also assisted us with drawing on the tiles and tips to make them beautiful and fix mistakes. Below are our 4x tiles sets before firing. We are eager to get our tiles sent to our next hotel in Madrid.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Our first experience with Jonathan and All Ways Spain was in 2011, when he planned our trip through southern Spain. It was the trip of a lifetime. This year, 2016, our son was studying abroad and we asked Jonathan for advice on Barcelona for a side-trip our son was taking there. He came through with flying colors again, and gave great advice to our son, even had a meal with him. It meant a lot to us. Thanks Jonathan - it's so nice to continue a travel relationship with you and your co-workers. Hope to see you again soon.

Date of experience: June 2016