“Superior customer service”
Review of All Ways Spain

All Ways Spain
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a specialist tour operator based in Granada, Andalusia offering imaginative and distinctive ideas for travel, bringing insight into the must-see cities of Granada, Seville and Cordoba and introducing you to the incredible natural beauty of southern Spain. And, with an excellent network of contacts in The Rest of Spain, we can also add say Barcelona or Madrid to your itinerary. If you are a tour operator or travel agency looking for unique travel experiences for your group we would be delighted to hear from you.
Reviewed October 8, 2016

This company arranged a private driver to take me from my hotel in Malaga to my hotel in Granada via the coast. If you are traveling between these two cities, I really recommend doing it this way...the scenery is spectacular. Kati and Jon at All Ways Spain were extremely helpful and patient in working with me for just the transfer I was seeking. If I am lucky enough to return to this region I will absolutely be contacting them to help with my arrangements. They were nothing short of a pleasure to do business with.

1  Thank ClayC1969

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

They organized a Tile painting class for family of 4 in small studio with Artist in her (Suzanne?) studio outside her home. The instruction and assistance was wonderful and exceeded my expectations. She easily handled our cranky 13 yr old son who didn't want to be there by getting him jazzed him up about the idea of doing a lizard and when he was upset with paint his job she assisted with drawing in black lines and color choices. She also assisted us with drawing on the tiles and tips to make them beautiful and fix mistakes. Below are our 4x tiles sets before firing. We are eager to get our tiles sent to our next hotel in Madrid.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Our first experience with Jonathan and All Ways Spain was in 2011, when he planned our trip through southern Spain. It was the trip of a lifetime. This year, 2016, our son was studying abroad and we asked Jonathan for advice on Barcelona for a side-trip our son was taking there. He came through with flying colors again, and gave great advice to our son, even had a meal with him. It meant a lot to us. Thanks Jonathan - it's so nice to continue a travel relationship with you and your co-workers. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2016

Jonathan Lord at All Ways Spain was an amazing help to me in planning a complex family trip to Andalucia. His advice took into account our interests and was practical and well thought out. The driver and guides All Ways Spain provided were all wonderful: fun people who knew their cities and presented the information in a fun way. Carl in Gibraltar, Jesus in Ronda, and our driver Bernabe were all we could have wished for. We are a family that has traveled quite extensively and Jonathan at All Ways Spain helped us have a wonderful trip to Andalucia.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Jonathan Lord of All Ways Spain put together the entire 3 1/2 weeks in Andalucia for my wife and I, with two weeks in Granada, a weekend in Capileira in the Alpujarra region, two nights in Cordoba, two nights in Cadiz and 4 nights in Sevilla. Perfect from communications, detailed itinerary, accommodations, activities and local guides, restaurant recommendations, and always being available via text or phone. He even went out of his way to drop what he was doing to pick us up at the restaurant to get us to the scheduled flamenco show when I forgot to get my wife and I to the proper meeting point. We cannot say enough about the attention to detail, perfect suggestions for activities to personal follow up. We would highly recommend Jonathan and All Ways Spain.

1  Thank Ron Y