during our visit to Granada( this most beautiful city,which its visit to gather with Alhamra palace is a must) we stayed in this hotel upon the recomendation of tourist company.from the out side it impress you with its modern beautiful look.the Lobby is a master peice of interior design.reception was quick,.the room spacious,beautifully furnished ,and equiped...its french windows over look stunning view of" siera nevada" mountains covered by snow.the bed very c
lean,fresh,comfortable.bathroom spacious equiped with modern electric pede which i found very practical and comfortable.the hotel is 5 years old?.when you open T.V not a single english speaking channel.although this is a tourist hotel.we had dinner a buffet dinner at the hotel restaurant which i donot recommend, the buffet was poor in quality there was ham steak which we donot eat as muslims so we didnot try. i had fish fillet which was tasteless.my wife doesnot like fish .the meat dishes was not inviting at all ,so ,she tried chicken B.B.Q which was little bit more appealing only to put it aside as soon as she tried it.... to eat only bread and some vegetables.fruits was mainly from tins not fresh ??.service was not bad but it wasnot excellant either.breakfast was a disaster.out side the restaurant queue over 50 guests .at last when we arrived to the buffet all types of cooked eggs if there is any?are empty not replaced.cheese, i am not sure if it is 1 or2 types.bread....there is a show of wide variaity of bread but there is a sign (Donot TOUCH) because these are for show not for eating....only 2 white bread types are available ,,I prefere to eat black bread,.fruits only from tins not fresh fruits,..why is that???worse still there is few waitresses not sufficient at all for seating,cleaning tables,serving the tables,replacing the empty shelves with new fresh amounts ..the hotel is not in the city centre but it cost 6or 7euro when you take a taxi.my wife had a session in the SPA she told it was fantastic I recommend this hotel ONLY.if you donot eat in the hotel and you donot mind being away from city centre.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the new residential area of Granada and just a few minutes from downtown. Its proximity to the sport stadiums, the road to Sierra Nevada and the Alhambra make of Palace Nevada Abades the perfect choice. The modern hotel is a functional building, perfectly equipped and with the latest facilities. Thanks to the elliptical shape of the hotel, the 258 rooms (235 rooms and 23 apartments) have spectacular views of Sierra Nevada, the Alhambra and the city. The hotel facilitates business meetings, conferences, product launches, meetings with the press, etc. Naturally, also family, friends or business events, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada