I have been there for 2 weeks to work in Granada. It is good looking from the exterior and interior but in reality the materials used to build it are of bad quality. The rooms are standard, with a good view if you are on the sierra side with the big drawback that the motorway is just in front of you !
Wifi is non existent or really poor. If you really need to connect you should take an ethernet cable with you to connect to the network in your room.
The parking price is an incredible 15 euros per day and you can not park outside.
I put a ranking 3/5 because it is close to alhambra and because the breakfast buffet is alright, but you can find much more cheaper hotels in the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the new residential area of Granada and just a few minutes from downtown. Its proximity to the sport stadiums, the road to Sierra Nevada and the Alhambra make of Palace Nevada Abades the perfect choice. The modern hotel is a functional building, perfectly equipped and with the latest facilities. Thanks to the elliptical shape of the hotel, the 258 rooms (235 rooms and 23 apartments) have spectacular views of Sierra Nevada, the Alhambra and the city. The hotel facilitates business meetings, conferences, product launches, meetings with the press, etc. Naturally, also family, friends or business events, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada