All reviews old town great location yogurt continental breakfast street noise rooms are lovely inner courtyard enjoy your stay the bus easy access car park alhambra complex within walking distance hotel is situated bars and restaurants bed was very comfortable wi fi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019

Since we arrived I found it to be an interesting hotel. Most hotels are renovated and tend sometimes to look the same. It looks kind of old but it has a charm. The staff was super friendly, especially the lady who opens the door at night.

Room: the room is very spacious. You can move around easily and when going with one or two more persons is really helpful. The decoration goes along with the hotel, nothing fancy but nice.

Breakfast: Unfortunately we had almost no time to have breakfast since we booked an early excursion but it seemed to be a standard European breakfast, bread, ham, cheese, cereal, etc. Very nicely organized. They have a beautiful terrace where you can have breakfast, unfortunately, when we went it was too cold so it was closed.

Security: In my personal case, I really like the idea that they close the main door at night. If you ring, in just a second they open you the door so don´t worry about that. Since Elvira is a street with tons of tourists, I appreciate they take that extra security measure.

Location: Just perfect. There are tons of restaurants around and is near everything. Loved the location.

I would definitely like to go back but unfortunately, the beds are super uncomfortable. I never complain about this but they are cheap beds and for me, it was impossible to rest. It would be nice if they could change them.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2019

Overall this inn was in a great part of town. However it is a nightmare to get here along narrow winding streets past bollards that rise up from the pavement and then park your car at a large parking lot ($) nearby. You have very limited, very short term stopping (one space) to check in and then must find this lot, of which directions are poorly described by the owner' daughter at reception, who doesn't have much English.
The room was fairly nice and spacious overlooked a cute interior courtyard, but there was a real stench in the courtyard that precluded sitting there. The breakfast was only just okay. The receptionist, who was not related, spoke good English and was a wonderful source of information.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night at Hotel posada del toro while on our honeymoon. Our suite was alone of the floor, making it super private. The room was extremely spacious, and we even had TWO balconies. I will not forget sitting on the balcony at night, listening to music, and looking at the beautiful Alhambra all lit up. The location was perfect, and the staff super friendly!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin4u
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

We LOVED the hotelPosada del Toro! Fabulous location in the heart of the old town!
Family owned hotel.
A very special thanks to the team , especially the gorgeous TAMARA & SYLVIA.
I left an item in Madrid and everyone tried so hard getting the item to me!
The rooms are sooo Spanish!
We loved everything about the hotel.
Bed very comfortable!
This is a quaint , gorgeous, Spanish Pousada!
If you want a modern hotel this may not be for you!
I would give it 6 stars for service!
Thanks to everyone!
We would love to see you all again
❌❌

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LorettaT652
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is in one of the narrow streets of the city centre, just a few steps from the Cathedral, and it is surrounded by restaurants and other small places where to eat and drink. However, it is a quiet, comfortable and cozy place where to relax: we had no problems at all to sleep, even if our windows where towards the street and not towards the inner courtyard. Our room had real wooden furniture.
There was no such a huge variety of food for breakfast - especially if you are looking for something sweet -, but everything was good and tasty. You should definitely try their coconut pastry: great!
The staff is extremely helpful; they made us feel at home and advised us some goods panoramic viewpoints where to enjoy Granada.

Date of stay: August 2019