Great location. Great rooms. Great staff.
Airlines lost my luggage and without the assistance of Francisco and his sister (family members and owners) I'm not sure I would have ever found it. They made frequent calls daily until it was located and delivered to their very nice hotel.
The rooms were spacious and very clean and cool on hot Spanish days and nights. The breakfasts were excellent.
And, the location of this gem of a hotel is superb. Just a short walk down hill to the city center. And, the bus #32 runs right outside the front door (when construction is completed in a few weeks).
If you go to Granada and don't stay at Santa Isabel la Real you have missed a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada