Review for hotel Santa Isabel la real
The hotel Santa Isabel la Real is a lovely small hotel built around an interior courtyard. It is clean. Our room was on the top floor and had a charming view which included the Alhambra. It was a light, bright room with AC, and even with bare feet the floor felt clean. The area around the hotel is a maze of stairs and alleys. There are tapas bars close-by (ours was very forgettable.) We found the location perfect for walking and exploring, but you are not happy with uneven cobblestone streets and stairs, this may not be for you. It was very simple to walk from a fabulous restaurant back to the hotel.
As in most cases, it is the staff at H Santa Isabel la Real is what makes this place go from very good to excellent. They were friendly, polite, professional, and very happy to be of assistance. They were able to get tickets for us to the Alhambra and even hired a private tour guide for us. The guide was EXCELLENT.. Breakfast was also just great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada