Stayed in this beautiful boutique hotel for 3 days. The hotel is beautiful, very well located and with a breakfast option; the staff is helpful and very friendly, offering us tips on what to visit and where to eat.
The rooms are marvelous, very clean and the one we got had a nice view to the Alhambra.
The location is excellent since it's in the old part of the town and you can go to the new part walking. It also has easy access if you want to take a cab to/from the train station.
Excellent choice if you're visiting Granada, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada