I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a fantastic place to call home in Granada. We got a great deal on a room, and the amenities, quality of the room (especially the bed), and the excellent staff and complementary breakfast provided a value that far exceeded the price. The staff was extremely helpful in providing guidence on how to get to the main sights in Granada. The hotel's location is perfect for someone looking to explore Granada. It's within walking distance of the Moroccan area, close to a bus stop that takes you to the cathedral and Alhambra bus, and steps from Mirador San Nicolás, a lookout point that provides amazing views of the Alhambra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada