This was one of the nicest place we stayed at during our trip through Andalusia. Located very conveniently in Albacin historic quarter, clean rooms with traditional flair and very friendly and supportive staff. If we ever have the chance to go to Granada again, we will stay at the Sabta Isabel again. Muchas Gracias!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada