We stayed for two days in March at Santa Isabel Hotel and it was an outstanding experience. We arrived and were given a nice glass of wine and then shown to our room. The hotel was recently renovated and the rooms and building are in great shape. Each comes with a computer with free internet access and breakfast was brought to our room every morning. The breakfast was outstanding, especially the orange juice. The hotel is located within walking distance of everything in the old city. The staff were very helpful and gave excellent advice and recommendations. When arriving from the train station, we took a taxi and it is the best thing to do, as you will have great difficulty finding it and driving in the very narrow streets is stressfull. The hotel does offer parking, but I would stick with the bus system and the trains. Grenada is a lovely city and this hotel was a great choice to start our tour of southern Spain. There are great views of the Alhambra close by and the night photos we took were spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada