Me and my wife spent 5 days in this wonderful little hotel in the mid of February. The room was quite large and clean. The staf is very helpful and they make you feel like you are in home. They serve a very quality homemade breakfast. The only minus is that they don't have a restaurant in the hotel but overall was a really great experience! We surely will come back again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada