A special little hotel in the heart of the Albaycin quarter (old town Granada). Staff spoke very good English and were attentive to every need including securing tickets to Flamenco shows and arabic baths (the latter being an absolute must do-incredible and majestic ambiance) . Would return in a New York minute (even tho we are from Seattle). Do yourself a big favor and stay here while in Granada. One and only one word of caution-the streets in the Albaycin are narrow cobblestone streets and are not for the weak of heart. An adventure unto themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada