“Sort out the WiFi!!!!!!”

Hotel Palacio de Los Navas
Ranked #62 of 122 Hotels in Granada
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I love this beautiful hotel, excellently situated in the centre of Granada, and try to stay here whenever I am in the city. Unfortunately, the (free)WiFi simply doesn't work in the rooms(I have stayed in several). It works fine in the corridors and the reception lounge, but disappears as soon as you get into your room.Every time I mention it to the Staff, I get a big smile, and am told they will report it. Nothing happens. This is a lovely hotel . . . but, the WiFi is driving me mad!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ExpatSouthernSpain

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Lovely room, lovely location and lovely staff. Maybe one of the best hotels ive stayed in europe. I'll recommend to any of my friends who's going to granada!

Note; i never have breakfast at hotel whenever i travel so i couldnt care less. And i found the noises to be somewhat comforting -- knowing that you're sleeping in a nice location everyone seems to be coming to, rather than being in a seedy place.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I saw the great reviews and pictures of this hotel and fell in love, I looked in different booking websites until I found the kind of room I wanted, I even called the agent to guarantee a superior room to make sure that we get a very good room, but I guess I had bad luck, although the room was cute and well decorated it was tiny, my husband and I couldn't open our bags at the same time. But the worst thing was the terrible smell in the bathroom, it was shocking every time we opened the door. I went into too much trouble to specifically book this hotel and it didn't worth it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AzzRaa
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at Hotel Palacio de Los Navas during our trip to Granada. The hotel has a very coasy / welcomey atmosphere, the location is great (in the city center), the staff is helpful and speaks English. The rooms are not very big, but nicely furnished and very clean. The breakfast is nothing special.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

By looking at reviewer's photos I can see the rooms vary. We were on an upper floor and and there for several nights. Weekend noise goes on for hours because this hotel is on a street where the 'tapas crawl' takes place. But during the week it wasn't bad. Great easy location to get around from. Most comfortable bed we slept in and we were in 6 diff hotels on our Spain trip....and the largest bathroom. Breakfast okay...pretty much like other places. Front desk staff was very helpful in many ways. We'd return here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RedWar
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Yes indeed, you will 'enjoy' the sounds of people on the street at night - we certainly did, and so did our fellow travellers. But then again, you are right in the middle of all these bars and restaurants, so better embrace that fact than loose sleep in anger. The hotel staff were lovely, the rooms very nice, clean and romantic. We decided not to let the occasional noise bother us and had a great time here. Breakfast was also very nice - all in all a very nice place for a short stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great location in Granada city center, close to bus station to the Alhambra, close to many restaurant, quite place, decorated very nice
The room was very clean, and beautiful, good breakfast.
Parking is not at the hotel but near - less then 5 min. walk