“Marvellous hotel”

Ranked #6 of 125 Hotels in Granada
Vaihingen an der Enz, Germany
“Marvellous hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

good situated, good service, perhaps the wellness is a little bit dark, not so much light, but okay,the rooms are very exclusive, and the staff friendly,
the parking was in the price included, the german speaking staff were good for us,

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HospesHotels, Director General at Hospes Palacio de los Patos, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you that you have shared your experience at Hospes Palacio de los Patos with us. We are very happy to know we have reached your expectations since at Hospes Palacio de los Patos our goal is to ensure that all of our guests enjoy a fully revitalizing experience.

Marc Passola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this beautiful hotel. The room was very spacious and the bed was the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. King Size++ with pillows, beding and duvet in highest quality. Breakfast was also one of the best I have had in Spain. We stayed there in mid January and the weather was not that nice. In better and warmer weather we wolud really have appreciated the courtyard and the abiity to eat , have a drink and relax outside. The staff was young and friendly and did their best to make our stay as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank abhoivik
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your impressions about your stay at Hospes Palacio de los Patos. We have already shared all your positives comments to all the departments involved.

We are pleased to know we have reached your expectations of relax and well-being and service.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I like boutique hotels with charm and character but also modern amenities. This was PERFECT!
The staff were very attentive and helpful, (and I observed the same service with other guests), and the Manager, Francisco, made a point of personally asking how my stay was. The breakfast was most impressive. I am in the restaurant business and I like to eat well. I used the spa and enjoyed the facilities - clean and classy.
Location was also better than I thought - very short walk to Plaza Nueva, Alhambra, Bar and Restaurant areas and shopping.
I came by myself to visit my daughter at university - very pleased with this beautiful hote
I am returning the end of January for another visit and will bring my partner; after telling her how nice this Hotel was we are both looking forward to the stay.
Hospes for me was the right blend of romantic asthetics and modern comfort along with very friendly and professional service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank rtbrking
Dear client,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for commenting your impressions about your stay at Hospes Palacio de los Patos. We have already shared all your positives comments to all departments involved.

We hope to welcome you back in your next visit to Granada.

Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was our first experience at the Hospes hotels and frankly not our favourite! The hotel was very beautiful, but not that well placed, you had to walk up a hill quite a way to get to the center of town. The problem at this hotel was the staff that were completely unable to give you any advice on tourist attractions as they all seemed to be students from elsewhere. The breakfast was excellent in a very nice airy restaurant and the courtyard is lovely even though it wasn't warm enough to eat outside. It was fine, but really in a tourist town, you need to have people that are able to give you advice at the front desk.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bubble177
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay in our hotel.

I would like to offer you my most sincere apologies. Unfortunately, during you stay at our hotel we did not meet your expectations of well being and service. I guarantee you we are already working to ensure that this will not occur again in the future. I hope we may have a second chance to show you our sound philosophy on gets relax and care.

Looking forward to see you and welcome you personally, I remain.

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

i booked through a generic search engine and to be honest didnt pay too much attention to anything other than the cost and location also it happened to be at the top of the list.
Before i go on i must say i travel extensively throughout europe with my work so i´ve seen a fair few hotels high end and not so.
I was expecting this hotel to be functional as it´s a small spanish chain in a small city. i was pleasantly surprised by the hotel overall - decor, design and execution were all very good. The service was typicallly spanish (i live in madrid) however there were a few moments of greatness within the team. i was upgraded as the hotel was quiet due to the festive season which was a bonus. The only down side was a spa booking request that never materialised.
I would definitely recommend and visit again when in granada

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you that you have shared your experience at Hospes with us.

We are very happy to know we have reached your expectations. At Hospes Palacio de los Patos our goal is to ensure that all of our guests enjoy a fully revitalizing experience.

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed at Hospes Palacio de los Patos for two nights in December (2012) with my family. Occupied two rooms. Welcomed cordially on arrival. I had requested the concierge arrange a driver to pick us up at the airport and he was timely, polite and the vehicle was good. Rooms were very contemporary with interesting layouts.Very well kept. Concierge also arranged our car rental on departure and it was done to our satisfaction. Breakfast was fine. Lee T(USA)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for commenting your opinion about your stay at the Hospes Palacio de los Patos. We have already shared all your positives comments to all departments involved.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Palma de Mallorca, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I made a tour trip in Spain with some friends in november. We were lucky we were recommended to stay in Hospes hotels by some other friends. From the very first moment we arrived, we were impressed not just because the properties and their interior design, but specially for the warm welcome we were given in each hotel. Our trip started in Granada, then we headed to Córdoba by car and finished in Madrid.
Our stay in Granada was amazing. Breakfast every morning was just perfect and the restaurant staff really nice. The concierge gave us great tips on where to go, the best times to avoid the crowd, and lovely small restaurants to eat the traditional spanish tapas.
If I ever come back to Granada, I will definetely book Hospes again. But for now, I am pleased to recommended it to other travellers!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
HospesHotels, Director General at Hospes Palacio de los Patos, responded to this review, December 31, 2012