“Fun Fun Fun”

Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias)
Book In Advance
$1,256.97*
and up
Ranked #11 of 214 things to do in Granada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The science Park was great fun, so many different areas to explore. Our daughter (6yrs) was so excited and didn't know where to look first. Hands on activities and fun learning experience for all the family.
Could have spent hours and hours there. We went on a Sunday, so was a bit limited on time but still got to see everything.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cerebro Exhibition was a hit for us”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We heard a lot about this museum. We stayed at the NH Victoria at Puerta Real and decided to walk all the way. According to our iPad, it is about 1.8km! The directions were simple and it took about twenty minutes to find our way.

The museum is huge! There are plenty of exhibition to explore. Our personal favorite is the current Cerebro Exhibition. Most of the exhibits had English translation although some of the Interactive computer games were in Spanish. The cafes were pretty scarce so I suggest to eat before spending your time at the museum.

There are many hands on experience for children so it will be a worthwhile visit if you have kids.

We also watched the Birds Of Prey show. It was so interesting because the bird trainers allowed the birds to fly low and quite close to the spectators. I could actually feel the wind from the wings of one of the birds as the trainer was standing right behind us when he called the bird over.

Overall, we spent about three hours there and we didn't even cover the entire museum due to the lack of time.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ladydeehqm
Sotogrande, Spain
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Very fun and interesting”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is definitly a must see in Granada. Fantastic fun for the whole family. Spend 5-6 hours. We only had 2 1/2 hours than that was not enough.

Visited November 2012
Madrid, Spain
7 attraction reviews
“Best museum ever!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I totally liked my visit! I planned to spend 2-3 hours there but it ended up to 9! The exhibitions and collections are amazing, and I especially liked the way they're presented: most of them you can touch/smell/hear/play. There're two cafes in the museum, but I wouldn't recommend neither of them, better take your own snake if you plan your visit for the whole day.

Visited November 2012
NYC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great Fun with Science and More”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The museum has a lot of temporary exhibit space along with their permanent installations. When I was there I saw the Puppets exhibit which was far more impressive and enjoyable than I would have thought puppets could be. There was also an exhibit on the human body and other animals. This is where plasticizing was developed so they have a lot of very authentic "castings" of various parts including a whale heart and an entire human circulatory system.
My favorite thing though was the Planetarium show based on the art of M.C. Escher. It was brilliant even if you don't speak Spanish.

Visited October 2012