“Paella in Granada”

Ranked #85 of 1,570 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Parrala Flamenco Bar is an amazing restaurant, especialised on paellas and flamenco, but also has a great menu with many options, from cold meat to lobster paella. We keep spanish tradtion with touchs of the best modern cook.We are a little family focused on bringing the best of Granada to the customer.We wait for you on La Parrala!
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This restaurant has excellent food (paellas are freshly made so take a little over half an hour), classy interior and friendly service at very affordable prices and, on the Wednesday evening we went, even live Spanish guitar music. It's a bit hidden away but definitely worth looking for.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went first to their previous location. Luckily a neighbor business called for us, and one of the owners actually came to guide us to their new spot. That's great customer service! We were welcomed with olives and hummus toasts that came to our table gratis. We had the delicious Mediterranean salad, beautiful and plenty to share. Our paella was perfectly prepared, chocked full of shellfish and chicken, and very tasty. Our waiter chose the perfect wine for us, and we toasted the terrific guitarist. All in all, a lovely evening at this warm, welcoming small restaurant. Seek it out.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a delicious meal at their new location, Tendillas de Santa Paula #6. TripAdvisor is doing a great disservice to this excellent, family-run restaurant by keeping this listing that shows it as closed. The newer listing with the correct address has the same great ratings. Check it out, and make your way to this sweet spot. Tasty paella, terrific Mediterranean salad, and live guitar music to boot.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Went here with my Spanish wife and although I did not tell her it was probably the best Paella I've had in a long time. Great service, fantastic wine - (nearly all by the glass and a great selection) and amazing Paella.

We ended up going twice.

Highly recommended

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We decided to go to this restaurant based on the good reviews. I am always disappointed when eating paella, since it is usually flavorless and not cook properly. We had the mix paella and it was delicious, the rice was perfectly cook, it had the crusty bottom that authentic paella should have. The flavor was perfect. My husband ordered the chicken with goat cheese and it was also very good. The waiter was very attentive and nice, service was a little slow but it was due to the fact that there was only one waiter for the entire restaurant which is very common in Europe. I personally did not mind it since as I said before the waiter was very nice and he was truly doing his best.

I noticed that some reviews complained on the service being slow, I am not sure what did they order but the menu clearly states that because paellas are made from scratch they do take 25 minutes to serve. I honestly appreciate this because I would rather wait to have something properly cook than having it rush or having reheated paella.

I will definitely go back to this restaurant to have the paella I loved it.