We stayed just two nights but had a great time in Granada. The staff at the hotel were very helpful both before we arrived and during our stay and there is generall a good feel to the place.The hotel is very simple, in an old building that has been completely refurbished to a good standard. The room we had was quite small but it was adequate with a comfortable bed and a decent bathroom with a good shower. There is a breakfast room (the help-yourself breakfast is nothing to get excited about, but there is ham, cheese, yoghurt, plenty of fruit, juice, tea/coffee etc). It is a nice touch that the hotel provides free teas/coffee all day. There is also an internet/computer area. Personally I recommend having breakfast at the cafe in the Plaza Nueva just down the road (on the corner of Calle Elvira). Also recommend tapas at Bar los Diamantes round the corner and at Bodega Castaneda in Calle Elvira. The Casa del Arte Flamenco just opposite the hotel is well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mirai, HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada