“Lo mejor de lo mejor”

Atahualpa Steak House
Ranked #143 of 1,498 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Small Argentinian restaurant in the centre of Granada ....beef steaks of course ..rib-eye ,sirloin ,filet, t-bone .....also chicken ,lamb chops etc . Tables outside in the summer ,also have wifi for customers .I speak English if needed .We also have another steakhouse in Granada ,La Tranquera which has been going now for 33 years¡¡¡
Orlando
“Lo mejor de lo mejor”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I shared a Ensalada Héctor, the empanadas, the solomillo, and the crepe with dulce de leche. It was absolutely delicious and plenty of food for both of us.

The salad was very generous and very tasty. There was plenty of cheese, apple, and walnuts to make it wonderful.

The empanadas were just wonderful. I probably could have made a meal of several orders of them as they were delightful.

The steak, however, was pure perfection. One of the best pieces of meat I have ever had and cooked perfectly.

The crepe filled with dulce de leche was out of this world. We will definitely return to this restaurant even though we'll only be in Granada for two weeks!

The owner was delightful, as was the chef. After the meal, you'll enjoy a little liqueur in a tiny cup made of chocolate .

This is a place you must visit!!!

• Visited January 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great steak!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

If your a lover of well cooked beef, as I am, then this place is fantastic. Staff were really friendly and the food was cooked to perfection. I can highly recommend this place as it was one of the best steaks I have ever had in my life and the price was very reasonable.

Dont let the decor put you off as its surrounded by trendy bright places with flash menus, but on the cold night when we walked in it was warm, inviting and the food was great.

Darren

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank darren s
North Vancouver, Canada
“Steak house without Steak?”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Like so many other restaurants that we visited on our recent trip through the south of Spain, this one came highly recommended via TripAdvisor. It was easy to find, and empty but for one table of three when we arrived. Friendly, warm welcome from the owner’s wife (who is English) and we were shown to a table. It’s a very small restaurant (they have a decent size patio area but it was not open the night we went) so everything is pretty compact inside. When we settled down the guests at the other table (English folks) looked over and said the fillet steak was the best they had ever had. Naturally we ordered the fillet steak – only to be told that they were out! So, generally that’s not a sign for steak restaurant to be our of, well, fillet steak. Especially since there was only one other table and it was still very early for dinner by Spanish standards. I had the rip-eye, and I can’t even recall what my partner had. We each ordered a salad as well (he the Waldolf, and I had the Hector. Salads were large, and fresh, but not very tasty. Again we put this down the generally bland Spanish taste buds. The meat arrived and I immediately could see how fatty and grizzly this was going to be. It sure was not the fillet steak I had been hoping for. So, in the end it was not a great meal – it was always going to be at a disadvantage once we knew the fillet steak was gone. Overall the service was good, but the food very mediocre. Unfortunately it was also pretty expensive for what it was, despite very tasty complementary lemon liqueur and chocolate. Sorry, but a steak house should never run out steak….just saying…

• Visited November 2013
“Chocolate Liqueur to die for”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Off the beaten track, a small cozy place, with a few outside tables.
Starter salad, a house special - wonderful! Main course of tender baby lamb chops - amazing.
When we asked the bill, the most amazing chocolate cups appeared, filled with ice cold Argentinian liqueur was served, a real WOW, we got TWO each!!!!
Overall the meal was good but nothing special!
Plus lollipops with the bill.
Debbie Barton - Tavira

Visited September 2013
Pioz, Spain
“Excellent beef”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

On my holiday in Granada I dined few times in this restaurant, and all the beef was excellent! I would especially recommend the lomo alto. The beef with cheese was also really good.
Very friendly service, they had no problem accommodating the tables for our big group on the terrace and the waiters were really nice everytime we went there.
The value for money for this place is really good and recommend a visit for anyone who likes their beef!

• Visited July 2013