“I'm in !”

Granada Inn Backpackers
Ranked #8 of 139 Specialty Lodging in Granada
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed in this hostel durind 4 days and it was one of my best life experience. I arrived on saturday, the sangria party was on the night, and so I could meet other customers of the hostel very quickly. And the Free tapas tour organized every days is good to meet people. The receptionists are all very helpful, welcoming and friendly.. Especially Lucas who was very kind during my check in! Moreover, i think this is the cleanest hostel I've ever been to. If you are going to Granada, from my point of view, this is the best place to be !

There are newer reviews for Granada Inn Backpackers

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed in a 6-bed female form for two nights. I luckily got lower bunk of the bunk bed in the inner room of the apartment. However, I realized that it was quite stuffy in there. I opened the window a bit, but it allowed noise from the patio. The party dies down by midnight though so I could have a peaceful sleep with the window open. So don't think of doing some light laundry in the room and expect it to be dry the next day.

They serve breakfast quite early and there's plenty - way better than the average hostel I would say. Good thing that this is early in case you want to explore Granada early in the day. However, I had breakfast a bit later in my second morning (9am-ish) and found that the brewed coffee is not continuously brewed. Also, the water heater for instant coffee and tea was not working. So I had to get my caffeine fix from somewhere else.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Raves: The hostel was clean and well maintained. Staff was kind and helpful. Highly recommend the free walking tours offered -- especially the caves tour. Complaints: Wifi was not very good. The shower in our room got water EVERYWHERE, and there were signs of water damage and the door frame was swelling so it was hard to close the door. Fair warning: Overall a quiet place, but they do play music in the courtyard until midnight and all the rooms are off the courtyard, so you hear all the coming and goings.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here with a bunch of freinds and all in one 6 bed dorm. Felt like a private Hotel room at the price of a Hostel. Friendly staff. Breakfast was average and off the shelf supermarket stuff mostly. Otherwise, overall quite simply the best experience staying here.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've stayed in over two dozen hostels all across Western Europe and this is one of the best. The apartment complex style where each dorm is it's own flat is excellent. I stayed in a six-bed flat with it's own little kitchen and full bathroom. The courtyard is quite yet open to the air is a great place to be able to meet people. I did the tapas tour the night I was there and that was fun. The alley coming into the building is a bit creepy looking even in the daytime but the interior is well furnished and feels very safe. There are plentiful power outlets.

If the wi-fi was stronger and full sized storage lockers for bags were available, this would be perfect.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The staff are friendly and helpful. The hostel is so nice they should remove the 's' and call it a hotel. The open terrace at the centre of all the rooms acts as a perfect meeting place where strangers become friends and gives the place an open, relaxing, easy-going atmosphere. The kitchen is well-stocked and the breakfast is better than many I've had in other hostels and even hotels. For the price this hostel is a real bargain. It's located walking distance from the city and all the major attractions making it a perfect place to dump your backpack and set out on a voyage into the streets and alleys of Granada.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

As every has said before, every thing here is super slick. Rooms are incredible, every thing is clean and new. Good vibe, good food, good advice. My only jive is that the wifi absolutely sucks, its barely usable. I had to teether to my iphone 99% of the time. And the washing machine broke which ment no clean clothes for me, living the vegabond life. The one thing you have to do if you stay here, is to do the Caves tour with Nick. That was my best part of my stay in Granada. Infact do any tour that Nick does, he doesnt work at the hotel per say but runs tours that pick people up from it. Ask for him by name. Sound travels from the common area, but its a hostel so you put up with it.

Room Tip: If you get a six bed apartment and score the end room by your self, you get a double bed in a room t...