“Comfortable and Clean”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tarragona, Spain
“Comfortable and Clean”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Ibis never fails our expectation! It, comfortable, clean and friendly staffs. It's very near to La Alhambra too. The best thing about Ibis Hotel is their sound isolation, my husband is a light sleeper, so here he knows he can have a pace of mind in this aspect and rest well.

Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Regular Ibis as you can expect, however, with some issues. Good breakfast, very nice staff and comfortable and quiet room as advantages. However, our room had a smell (very smooth, nothing so significant, but existent) of vinegar and location is also bad. It is somehow quite far of the center and Alhambra. Don’t think of staying there if you don’t have a car. PS: The address on our reservation email was wrong and we lost something like 10 minutes more to get there.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel itself is pretty good once you find it. Google maps sent us to a closed down hotel but we found it by searching for ibis budget instead. The only issue I had was when I went to pay for breakfast when we checked out. I used my credit card and despite it being loaded with euros, the man behind the counter charged me in Australian dollars and charged me a 3 dollar fee for it. This was done without my permission and really put me off the hotel. Its not the 3 dollars I care about its the fact that they slyly do it to steal extra money from you that really annoyed me. I use accor hotels a lot and have never had any other hotel blatantly rip me off like this. I won't return!

• Stayed September 2013
York, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 22, 2013

A good comfortable room with an really comfortable bed.
This hotel is tucked away in a commercial area and is a cheap taxi ride from the center of town.The roof top pool was a plus but unfortunatly the weather was against us taking advantage of it.
Yes we would use this hotel again.
The staff were very helpful and offer sound advice about the area

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Travelers also viewed these Granada hotels
B&B Hotel Granada
Senator Granada Spa Hotel
#42 of 125 in Granada
Albero
#5 of 125 in Granada

Been to Hotel Ibis Granada? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Ibis Granada

Property: Hotel Ibis Granada
Address: Avenida Fernando de los Rios s/n | In front of Carrefour Granada Hotel Ciudad, 18006 Granada, Spain
Location: Spain > Andalucia > Province of Granada > Granada
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Ski-In / Ski-Out Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Granada
#7 Best Value Hotel in Granada
#14 Business Hotel in Granada
#48 Romantic Hotel in Granada
Hotel Class:1 star — Hotel Ibis Granada 1*
The Ibis Granada hotel is located 10 min. By car from the historic city centre of Granada, close to the airport (20 km) and the A44 motorway. Easy acces to the Alhambra at 15 min.By car Just a few steps from the Feria De Muestras Exhibition Centre, the Convention Centre (Palacio De Congresos) and the Science Park. Book one of our 97 rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our restaurant, bar open 24hrs, terrace area, a summer pool and cover pay parking. There is a golf course 10 km from the hotel. Pets allowed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Ibis Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ibis Granada Hotel Granada