The long waits and difficulty of getting into this hotel is absolutely worth it! Our room, though modest, was very comfortable and had amazing views of the Generalife villa and gardens.
- AMAZING location
- Great room & view
- Great & free wifi + outlets, usb chargers and ethernet connection on the desk
- Parking inside the Alhambra!!
- The bellboy had us get our own luggage from the car! (They did take it up to the room)
- Restaurant is so-so, but they think they are the bees knees! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spending a night in the gardens of the Alhambra, among fountains, trees and large arched windows is the exclusive opportunity offered by this Parador, a former convent built by decision of the Catholic Monarchs. The building itself invites to discover a dreamlike interior, where Arabic and Christian style mix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cancelon, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Parador de Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Granada Hotel Granada
- Parador De Hotel Granada
- Granada Parador De Hotel