Great staff, the best check-in process in all of Spain. The breakfast was included in the room rate, had plenty of choices, even carry the Spanish ham (a first). The hotel has a designated parking about 5 blocks away, and will pay for your cab ride to the hotel.
If you are looking for a magical place this is it, upgrade for the view room is well worth it!!!
Enjoy Granada, the best Spanish city...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada