We stayed for 3 nights in early May 2014 and this hotel has got everything right. The location is ideal for the centre of town, the albyzin and the Alhambra; the hotel itself is charming, in the moorish style and our room was clean, comfortable and well presented; the staff in the hotel are very helpful and friendly, we were very impressed with how much they helped us settle in, get Alhambra tickets, taxis etc and the price of our stay was really good value for money. It has the personal touches which are important and I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada