Very good location right in the heart of things, but note there is no vehicular access by private vehicle. Avoid room 16, if you can. It is right opposite the linen store so I was woken by the maids early in the morning (on a Saturday!) jabbering away and clattering around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada