This place was excellent. All of the staff spoke fluent English, the food was great, and the place was centrally located near the Alhambra, was very clean and comfortable, and we were actually given a suite which made us feel even more at home for our stay in Granada. Since we were off the main street by a block, it was quiet and dark so we could sleep comfortably here. The only negative is that the A/C directional flow diverters squeaked loudly so we had to sleep with these off at night so it was just a little warm. Considering the quality of everything else, this was nothing. Loved it and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada