This hotel was in a great location, walking distance from Alhambra. A small inconvience that you can't drive up to the hotel, and wish they had stated when reservations were made that you can take a cab and they deduct the cost from your bill but oh well.
The breakfast was very good. The rooms were clean and spacious. The wifi didn't work inside our room but worked in the common area outside the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada