This is a lovely small hotel with a wonderful location. Personnel is very attentive. Breakfast is plenty and fresh. Near La Alhambra. My partner and I felt very welcome here. We felt it was a good value. The only slight inconvenience was the spiral stairway on our room (29), which is a bit ackwardly located. Recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada