Don't drive to Granada take a train or bus this is not a driver friendly city there are so many one way and restricted access streets it's a nightmare to find your way around, you'll probably end up like us having to leave your car in an underground car park at €22.50 a day.
This hotel is right in the restricted pedestrian zone, up an alley and up steps you can't drive to it although a cab can get you to Plaza Nueva 200m away. Some reviews say its well placed, but I didn't think so.
Our room had a view of the side alley and was always dark and dingy. The furniture was old and mismatched and the bed was hard. Yes there was plenty of hot water but our shower door didn't have a lower seal so the water ran out over the bathroom floor. Although the TV set was amazing I haven't seen a colour portable with a 15" screen for about 25 years I don't know how they've kept it going as it's practically an antique.
The only good thing about this hotel was the staff who were very helpful, efficient and friendly - full marks to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada