AC Palacio De Santa Paula, Autograph Collection
  • Breakfast included
$128
$125
Great 4.5/5
Puerta de Las Granadas(Granada)(Great Value!)
$89
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Carlos V(Granada)(Great Value!)
$131
$89
$111
$93
  • Restaurant
Hotel Dauro Granada(Granada)(Great Value!)
$120
$57
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna de Granada(Granada)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
  • Pool
$60
$56
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
1,175 results
All reviewsformer conventmarriott pointsel claustrobeautiful courtyardfive star hotelolder partmain courtyardsuperior roomfront desk staffturkish bathdouble windowshotel restaurantold sectionthe busamazing hotelmini barroyal chapel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Better than the photos! Charming and modern. Ask for room 26 with the balcony!! Location was perfect for walking to shops and the bus to the Alhambra. The restaurant on premise was excellent as well. Would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The hotel has a good location. Alhambra and Sacromonte are within a short taxi ride. Also, shopping and restaurants are all within walking distance.

The hotel is in pretty good condition. The only negative thing with the rooms is that apparently smoking is allowed in some rooms and those rooms are also given to people requesting non-smoking rooms (at least our room was such).

The courtyard is just brilliant - a perfect place to chill and just enjoy the atmosphere. The restaurant was nice but nothing special.

If you are looking for that smooth Marriot service you might find the front desk a little bit clumsy.

Having said this, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A very charming hotel with a nice Old World feel to it. The location was perfect for our stay in Grenada as it was in the heart of the downtown area and a short taxi ride to Alhambra. The service in the hotel was exceptionally good; for example, when I asked for directions they would print them out for me and even give me an alternate route.

I'm not sure if I actually got the room I paid for as I don't recall there being a desk or sofa bed as stated in the description. . . but I guess it didn't matter as I didn't even realize it until after I left the hotel! The room we did have (supposedly a suite) was very comfortable; however, I did notice other rooms could be very small so make sure you get what you want! The bed was very comfortable and this hotel provides lots of nice amenities . . . the nicest touch being the free minibar! The Internet was VERY slow, and on the floor we were on one was better off using the Internet connection that was from the lobby (and free!). The breakfast was pricey but very good . . . I didn't care for the dinner we ate at the hotel as the main portion was dinky and not very interesting for something that had the pretense of being creative.

I should mention I got the best rate on the Marriot website.

My wife and I had a great stay here!

Room Tip: make sure you view your room before accepting it
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights at the end of a tour through Andalucia. It was wonderful, very relaxing and beautiful. We didn't try the restaurant, though it looked great and it is a beautiful building (converted from a monastery and moorish house).

We used the spa area and they staff turned the steam room and sauna on for us which only took about 10 minutes to warm up.

Great location, would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: we stayed at the front on the main road. rooms have double glazing, but you may want a quieter room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The building is very beautiful and the location is convenient for everything.

The room was pleasant and included a fruit basket and free minibar.

Free internet in the rooms was not included however. The options were to sit in the lobby or to pay for internet. Neither of which are really satisfactory for a 5 star hotel. I've stayed at budget guesthouses that throw in free wifi in rooms. Shouldn't be an issue at a luxury hotel.
I sat in the lobby using the wifi and heard guest after guest asking how to get on the internet and being told they need to pay extra.

Breakfast was decent but nothing special. Worth it only if it's included.

Staff was OK. No complaints, but no raves either.

All in all, a great building and an average hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family