Nest Style Granada
$94
$89
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$95
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$93
$91
$82
$75
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$85
$81
  • Pool
Puerta de Las Granadas(Granada)(Great Value!)
$51
$274
$256
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplaza del carmenseparate kitchenfree toiletriesthe bussingle roomgreat locationmodern decorationcalle navaskitchen facilitiesrooms are clean and comfortablegreat wifitapasthe sofa bedlots of bars and restaurantsbreakfast was includedmajor sitestop floor
Reviewed February 24, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great location for visiting all attractions. Basic but you're only going to sleep there. Helpful staff. Would recommend hotel to anyone visiting Granada. Fantastic city, bigger than I thought. Lots to do with high quality shops.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Glen2030
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I would normally not have any problems with small hotels as I normally travel by myself for business, but the single room in Nest Style was simply too small. I couldn't even open my bathroom door all the way, and there was very very little room for my suitcase. The bathroom was also like a tiny closet, and I could barely fit in the shower.

But the worst part about this hotel was the HORRIBLE smell. It made me nauseous, so much so that I had to constantly have the window open, and even then the smell was rancid. I had to hold my breath or go into the bedroom while brushing my teeth because I couldn't stand being near the sink. It smelled like something was literally rotting away in the drain pipes. I would not go back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Granada's streets are a nightmare to navigate if you seek parking near the Hotel; Plaza del Carmen is very central and a few stone's throws away from the Alhambra area. The hotel's entrance is a very clean glass window on the corner of the square, as soon as we entered, a smiley receptionist (she was foreign but she spoke spanish and english very well) greeted us with all paperwork ready; our room was 308, and, despite having a window over a small 3-by-3 courtyard, it was a nice, clean and well fitted room with black and light grey decor. Compact type of room, it had everything we needed, everything working correctly, only at one point somebody had a very fried meal in the courtyard: we asked the receptionist who gave us some spray to cover the smell of chips. The bed was low and comfortable, I left the window open as it was still warm in October, although the overall sleeping experience was good.

The next day we had breakfast on the common room on the fourth floor, again, very well decorated, a nice lady prepared everything for us, from the cereals to toast and the coffee; there's also a fridge with goods left by other guests, if they're not labeled, 'you're welcome to help yourself' as the sign says.

Check-out time is at 12pm so after breakfast we wrap it up and walked down to the reception, where another smiley receptionist greeted us, asked about our stay and took the payment.

Hope you have/will have an as enjoyable stay as we had if you decide to book with Nest Style.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights, whilst attending a wedding in Granada.
We spent over half an hour just driving around trying to find the hotel as it was tucked away down a one way street, with no signposts. Parking in Granada is very difficult and expensive. We were charged £40 for two nights in a local car park.
The hotel itself was very basic. Our room was on the top floor, which provided us with a lovely view. It was nicely decorated although quite small and compact, with the toilet and shower actually in the room, just separated from the rest of the room by a small frosted door.
The hotel is situated in the middle of town, overlooking the Town Hall and courtyard. It is in an excellent location if you want to visit all the local shops and bars. The downside is that it was very noisy at night and certainly not the right place if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday.
The breakfast that we were offered was very simple. It consisted of a cup of tea, glass of orange juice, cereal or two slices of toast. There was a nice common room on the top floor with a television, comfy seating and free WiFi.
This hotel would suit younger travellers as it was in the perfect location for visiting the area. It was clean and tidy and provided good value for money.

Room Tip: Best views from top floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple