Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

from $109.16
More Info
from $727.74
More Info
All reviews bull ring spanish tradition answered all our questions events leading up tour cost visit takes guided tour highly recommend this tour take pictures worth a visit bullfighting matadors bulls arena bullring stables horses
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

I had no wish to see a bullfight but the tour of The Bullring was really interesting. The tour guide was talking to me in English and then to the other eight people from Spain and Mexico in Spanish. We started in the Museum and then saw the bullring itself. The tour continued with the medical facilities they used to use, the prayer room the bullfighters use,stables for the horses and then we saw where the bulls are kept. We watched a video of how the bulls were guided into the separate rooms in which they waited to go into the bullring. The guide answered all our questions and was very knowledgeable about everything to do with bullfighting. She appreciated that most of us were not in favour of bullfighting but she also appreciated the history of it all and admired the famous bullfighters for their bravery.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Visited this building/arena for a concert. Certainly wouldn't visit for bullfighting. As a concert venue it is very impressive. We got there early and had a good wander around. I noted the reviews of the tour and subsequently took a similar tour at Ronda.
Note - this is easily and quickly accessed from the city centre by many buses at 1.40 Euros. There are reasonable food and drink places around too.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

We visited the bullring as part of a college trip, our tour guide was incredible and spoke clearly and in English. He spoke in depth about the history of the ring and of the past and present Matadores.
I’m not a supporter of bull fighting however the history behind it is so fascinating. I would highly recommend visiting here and if I ever get the chance, I will return

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank charlottegZ379ME
Reviewed May 13, 2019

I am not a bull fighting fan, but I wanted to see the inside of this amazing building. They do tours in English and the guide was very knowledgeable and showed me around the site and the areas where normally you would not be permitted to enter. There are some interesting displays and videos which give you a greater understanding of the building and how it is used.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Whilst in Granada we decided to visit its Bull Ring. We enjoyed a very interesting tour in english of the building and its various parts.Although slightly out of the centre it's worth the cab journey which cost around 5 euros.The tour cost 8 euros per person and lasted around 40 minutes.

Date of experience: May 2019