“total relaxation!!”

$77.16*
Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and Alcazaba Private Tour in Granada
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: As in its origin, the Arab baths are made up three spaces created by water pools at different temperatures and which give their name to the hot, warm and cold rooms. Each client is free to choose their own route through these spaces while respecting our team´s guidelines for use in order to enjoy an optimun experience of tradition.The route, which is accompained by Andalusian music, is completed with the steam room, the relaxation room - where clients can enjoy a typical tea - and the hot stone room, in which they can receive a massage or Ritual of their choice.Our clients feel transported in time and allow themselves to be guided on a journey through the exotic sensuallity of the mythical Al Andalus. Upon leaving, the Alhambra greets them only a few metres away with a vision that rounds off their experience of the past.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Maracaibo, Venezuela
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“total relaxation!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

What a better way to end a day after visiting the Alhambra or the Albayzin, than a good relaxating massage and bath?. Great service in a beautiful and romantic location. It was a great experience!!

1 Thank JR_Amado61
CSA98, Hammam Al Ándalus Granada at Hammam Al Andalus Granada, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear JR_Amado61,

• Korean first
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“nice experience, but a little crowded”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recommend the bath and massage, maybe try a later hour so less people in the bath house. Make sure try the massage.

1 Thank mellowsunny
CSA98, Hammam Al Ándalus Granada at Hammam Al Andalus Granada, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear “mellowsunny”:

It is always nice to hear an opinion like yours.

Thanks to recommend the massage but let me to recommend you the Ritual Al Andalus, is our best experience.

Jersey, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“so relaxing”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

loved the individual care and being made to feel like a special guest. Calm, soothing and welcoming, wish I could go again

Visited September 2012
Dear “Tia531”:
It is always nice to hear an opinion like yours.
Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again as well.
Gerona, Catalonia, Spain
3 attraction reviews
“A beautiful experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

After two days of walking the city, I was greatly anticipating my full "Ritual" bath and massage. Even though I was a solo traveler, overall it was a lovely experience. A staff member explained how the bath worked and then we were all free to wander between the different pools (cold, hot, warm), and the steam and tea rooms. I loved sipping the sweet mint tea. A great detail in the experience. The atmosphere overall was lovely.

A couple of critiques: there was a "hot" stone to lay down on - this could have been hotter for my taste. Also, I was told that I would be called for my massage/scrub at some point during my soaks. It all worked out in the end, but I also found myself waiting for my call, sometimes a bit distracted from my relaxing soaks.

Overall though, I would go back to Hammam Al Andalus. It is a magical experience.

Visited November 2012
CSA98, Hammam Al Ándalus Granada at Hammam Al Andalus Granada, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear "daytonbird":

Thanks for your feedback and score.

We also appreciate the words used to define the Hammam experience, "is a magical experience."

As regards the massage, you may want to know that during the session it is called for the massage, sometimes it is called at the beginning and others at the end, often depends on the number of people who have booked or the number of massage therapists that there in that turn .

Hope to see you again here

Hammam Al Ándalus Granada
Amsterdam, Nederland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Small relaxing hammam”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were impressed by the nicely decorated interior and quiet relaxing atmosphere (end October). We felt quite refreshed and de-stressed when coming out, However before coming in we got overstressed. At the phone for the reservation of massage I do not thrust to give all the credit card details as my number with spelled name and validation date. It was not possible however to just make a reservation by phone without giving detailed credit card information. And the swimsuit-item was handled in the same fundamentalistic way. We had to buy Arabic swimsuits for this one occasion, it was not possible to lend them as in Cordoba. Surely this swimsuit is not flattering enough to wear it at home, so this makes this visit rather expensive.

1 Thank Rick D
Dear Rick D:

Thank you for your opinion and suggestions.
Due to the business rules, reservations must be guaranteed. To guarantee a reservation, the full amount must be made prior to the booking date by any of the following options:
1. Bank transfer.
2. Credit or debit card number to guarantee the reservation.
3. Payment at the Hammam reception.
If the customer does not want to gives us the details of credit card, to guarantee the reservation the total payment must be made before the day booked by payment at the reception or bank transfer.

As for the swimwear, in Granada we have no swimsuits to provide, at least for now. Probably it would be something to do later.

Hammam Al Ándalus Granada