“Amazing Experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
$75.03*
and up
Arabian Baths Experience at Granada's Hammam Al...
Ranked #2 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: As in its origin, the Arab baths are made up three spaces created by water pools at different temperatures and which give their name to the hot, warm and cold rooms. Each client is free to choose their own route through these spaces while respecting our team´s guidelines for use in order to enjoy an optimun experience of tradition.The route, which is accompained by Andalusian music, is completed with the steam room, the relaxation room - where clients can enjoy a typical tea - and the hot stone room, in which they can receive a massage or Ritual of their choice.Our clients feel transported in time and allow themselves to be guided on a journey through the exotic sensuallity of the mythical Al Andalus. Upon leaving, the Alhambra greets them only a few metres away with a vision that rounds off their experience of the past.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very relaxing, timeless, simply great. I would highly recommend the hammam to everyone wishing to relax after a busy day running around Granada.

CSA98, Atención al cliente at Hammam Al Andalus Granada, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear customer,
I would like to thank you for your opinion.
It is always nice to hear an opinion like yours.
Thanks again for your feedback.
All the best

Write a ReviewReviews (2,194)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"in advance"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We've been there in the middle of the week in the first week of Octuber. The session was at 2pm and with only 6 people on total... that really makes the expirience more pleaseant.

It was our first time in a "baño arabe" and we enjoyed it... The higiene level is 100%, the place is just like in the brochure.

If you have a Alhambra ticket you get a discount.

CSA98, Hammam Al Ándalus Granada at Hammam Al Andalus Granada, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear “Sergio F”:

I would like to thank you for your opinion. It is always nice to hear an opinion like yours.

We offer a 10% discount if you present your ticket of the Alhambra Palace. This discount is only applicable in the service of bath with relaxing massage. This discount is avalaible until 30 NOV 2012.

Thanks again for your feedback.

All the best

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was given a double massage and bath as a gift and was completely delighted with the experience. All extremely clean and very clear instructions onhow the place is run. An amazing massage. Just be a little careful as the floors can be a little slippy.

Dear JeremyTG,
We appreciate your opinion about Hammam Al Andalus Granada.
We're glad you enjoyed a great experience and liked you the double massage.
Hope to see you again here.
The best

Reviewed October 13, 2012

i had a nice time at this hammam. it was nicely decorated/appointed and just what i needed after some time on the road. i enjoyed going from pool to pool to sauna. i would probably just skip the massage, it's nothing more than a light light massage, but that's coming from someone who loves deep massages. it was kind of a waste of money to me, but i think if they got some talented masseuses they'd really have something great.

Dear “Supertearz”,
We appreciate your comments and suggestions.
I would like to answer to a comment. We offer relaxing massages and our masseur usually asks the client how much intensity you prefer (mild, medium or strong).
Regarding the price, we think the price of bathroom and relaxing massage per 33€ is right for this service.
However, thanks again for your contributions.
The best

See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and family were going on the sedge way trip so it was ideal that next door was hamam and I would spend 2 hours there. Once I reached , with the sedge way agent who was a friend of theirs, they spoke in Spanish and it came apparent there was no women only sessions or single sex hamam . It was mixed and upto 35 people at a time. Was very disappointed a I had frequented Hamas in Tunisia turkey Egypt and all were segregated. Hamam is an Arabic tradition and therefore segregation is encouraged. However, when we asked for massage only in a room we were told that they couldn't guarantee a male or female. I don't think they care much about customer care as in uk we would have ensured a female masseur was present if a customer requested. The hamam looked lovely in the brochures but unfortunately I couldn't test them. A disappointing experience on the whole and I do think the staff were a little unfriendly and didn't really care. It was all a matter of fact and not apologetic or sympathetic to our needs at all. Oh we'll, hope the review helps others as the brochures and website do not specify that mixed sessions only and the high number of people at a time. As when we asked about the quiet period they really didn't specify but said they are more or less full. I am expecting a response as I see others have had the same and I guess the management will be quite defensive. But I have written it as I experienced!

6  Thank happyandlucky

Dear Mrs.:
Thank you for leaving your comments and suggestions.
We regret that you did not have a completely satisfactory experience and believe that our responses are on the defensive. We try to make our answer the most properest as possible.
Our services and facilities are based on Morocco and Estambul but Westernised. Therefore it is essential to use the swimsuit. If you have a look our website, in the rules section, you will see that all is well detailed.
The reason for not being able to choose masseur, I can only say that it is business rules.
We regret that your visit were not entirely satisfactory,
Yours faithfully,