“Brilliant fun!”

and up
Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ¡Come and discover the historical neighbourhoods of Granada in an original and alternative way.!Thanks to the electric bike you will be able to discover easily the panoramic viewpoints and the highest corners of the city.You will enjoy the freedom of riding without effort and being environmentally friendly at the same time.Our electric bike is a wonderful mountain bike with a suspension and battery.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We had a brilliant time on the Sacromonte segway tour with Javi, it was a great way to see the city and avoid climbing the steep hills. Javi was very friendly and lots of fun and the tour was great value for money. Flower Power!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We've tried to do a segway tour in other cities but never managed it so it was great to try it in Granada. Javier was excellent, showing us the weather forecast for the next day so we could see when the best time to go would be, and showing us maps of where we could go. No hard-sell whatsoever, just genuine helpfulness. Great fun on the segway, and Javier was a great guide. We saw bits of Granada we wouldn't have visited otherwise.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The electric bike tour with Javier (Javi) was great. A smart, sweet guy with a corny sense of humor. He is the reason to go with this company over the others. The electric bike takes some practice, so let Javi show you the ropes. Then enjoy.
Don't forget to tip generously, the Spanish economy is causing pain.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I were walking looking for a bike tour company when we bumped into Granada Electric Bike Tours. We decided to go in and check them out. They were very welcoming and accommodating.. and their prices were attractive to us. So we decided to go for the two hour countryside tour. My wife is an extremely experienced rider and I am a leisure rider. However, neither of us had done mountain biking before nor had we used an electric bike before. We decided to give it a shot and we met Javier (our tour guide) and he made us feel at home. He gave us some quick tips on how to use the bike and we were off. Granada is very hilly so having the electric motor helping you was key for me. Javier was just excellent... he was very funny, knowledgeable and made the trip very enjoyable. Granada is about 730 meters (2395 ft) above sea level and we biked up to about 1100 meters (3600 ft). The views where absolutely breathtaking. In the current shape I am I would have struggled with a normal bike, but the electric bike made a huge difference for me. Furtherrmore, Javier made sure we had plenty of stops to take pictures and made sure to share with us everything he knew about the area. The tour was just plain wonderful and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see Granada on a bike. We are very grateful for the warm hospitality and the professionalism of this group of nice people. Many thanks and will see you soon. Rafael y Lisa

Reviewed October 6, 2012

A beautiful tour on a Segway machine
Never used one ..and it's very easy with the help of the team
Very efficient and friendly
I think i have see a lot (it's my 3rd visit inf this beautiful city)
but i was wrong