“Friendly&Delicious”

Ranked #51 of 1,561 Restaurants in Granada
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013

It was little, pretty bar and I invited there when I tried to find a tapas bar at midnight. And I went there second time on the following night with my friends. And they're my friend anymore. I will remember Granada with their friendly behavior. You should try.

2  Thank HacerBetul

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Its the type of place makes you want to be spanish: great wines, you get great tapas for free with your drinks, very busy on a weekday...

1  Thank JML01
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went there twice during my trip in Andalusia for the holy week. It was an amazing experience. Everything is so good and so simple. The place is really well designed, the service is really nice and the food is just excellent! I personally enjoyed the "guiso de ternera", it was very tasty!
I'll obviously come back to that place!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I came alone on a rainy, dreary night and felt great the minute I entered. The hosts are warm and friendly and speak English well. Locals are very wonderful. And let's not forget the food - pâté de pollo with jam, goat cheese with honey, the special of arroz frito - muy delicioso! Add to that the best mojito I've ever had, local wines, and a "Carmellita!" And you'll be even happier you ended up in this beautiful city.

1  Thank merlej23
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We were lost in the Tapas world They kindly helped us and we were so happy. I am a vegetarian my husband is a meat eater we were both please.

2  Thank jacky489