Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Andalucían Road Trip

Route Malaga - Seville- Cordoba - Granada - Nerja - Malaga Malaga : Afternoon / 1 night Seville... read more

Reviewed November 26, 2017
Mooz2
via mobile
The Segway Way!!

Your visit to Grenada is incomplete if you have not done the Segway ride with the wonderful Bilal... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2017
Su123go
New Delhi, India

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Want to take a trip through the hidden treasures of Granada ? By segway is THE way to do it. Very friendly and helpful guides (fluent in English) take you through the ancient areas around the Alhambra. Stunning views, narrow and hilly streets and the occasional short explanation make this a must-do experience. Although anyone can find his way with the segway in a few minutes after the instructions of the guides, you can also rent electric bikes in stead of segways. The experience is still great on the bikes, but it requires more effort. So I recommend to just lose any fears and just get on that segway !

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Rocia and Miguel are 2 wonderful guides who gave my husband and I a most enjoyable and informative tour of Granada. We had never been on a Segway before and under their patient guidance we found the Segway an exciting and efficient way to see much of the cities sights. We highly recommend this company and this tour for all ages. It was great fun and well worth the cost

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I rarely post on TripAdvisor but just thought that I would write a quick note to say that I really enjoyed my tour of Granada by Segway. We had a very knowledgeable and pleasant guide, Rocio, who explained to us the history of the different neighborhoods of Granada and made the whole experience particularly enjoyable. Great job! I would certainly recommend this tour for whose who wish to have a quick overview of the city before delving in deeper!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

A five-minute lesson and we were off up to Albayzin and Sacromonte. First time on a Segway so lots of unusual sensations, especially up/down hills and over the cobbles. Great way to see the city and get some history.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our tour guide Cynthia, was very knowledgeable about the city. She really loves the city and we came to know so many interesting facts about the city from her. There were good stops in Sacramento, the oldest vegetable and fruits market, Arabic tea streets and the grand prize - view of the Alhambra. Getting lost in the streets of Granada is one of the best way to enjoy the city and to know you can do so with a tour guide to lead you back is nice.
After the tour, she took some time to let us know good places to eat, how we could redo the whole route on foot. I don't think I would have enjoyed Granada if I hadn't gone on this tour or had Cynthia as our guide.
I would highly recommend this tour to everyone who visits Granada.