Reina Cristina Hotel
$103
$89
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$94
$137
Puerta de Las Granadas(Granada)(Great Value!)
$53
$459
$420
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprofessional receptionistduring semana santaair conditioninghotel is greatcentral locationvisiting granadaexcellent locationalhambra ticketscathedrallobbytablasstreetbuscourtyard
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We spent one night here in August this year, and whilst the location is superb the hotel is not, in our opinion worth 3 stars. The air conditioning appeared to be on a central control which went off during the night (in August when it is 40 degrees that is not acceptable). The staff were incredibly unhelpful and breakfast is not worth paying for. On the plus side the room/bathroom was very clean but I would not recommend this hotel unless you are on a very low budget.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Of all the places I stayed in my recent trip to Spain, this was the best. I was traveling alone at this point and they provided me with an elegant, comfortable single room which was ideally suited to my needs with all the required amenities. This is a beautiful small hotel in the center of Granada which is ideally located for visiting all the major tourist attractions and taking advantage of the many nice restaurants around. Granada is a lovely city and this hotel is a fine representation of the hospitality and kindness of the people. The lobby of the hotel is beautiful apportioned and decorated in classic style. I just felt at home in this hotel and very comfortable without any of the alienation that often comes with staying at any hotel. They offer a fine breakfast and the staff is very helpful. I would go back anytime with pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed for one night, next time my stay will be longer. The staff were excellent and the location, once reached is fantastic. Great value for money, full of history. I would definately recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank R1chard01
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel only 2 nights in spite we have already booked and paid 3 nights ..because its service is so bad ..Everything has to be paid : Internet wi fi , 3 euros per day; Safe-box at the room: 2 euros; Parking ( far from the hotel and with a difficult access , 18 euros per day; Breakfast : quite bad ..few choices. Indeed , it is apity , such hotel in a good location..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was 2 am before I eventually found the Reina Christina, a late flight and a few inadventant trips to Torremolinos in my attempt to find the right road to Granada out of Malaga! But it was worth the adventure of weaving in and around the tiny streets of Granda and some helpful directions from a friendly street sweeper when I had realised I'd have to park the car and walk, thanks to the road works outside the hotel.

The hotel was all I imagined, and better than expected, I was reading Victoria Hislop 'The Return' and felt immersed in the story as all the places mentioned were so nearby.

The tiles in the foyer are great. No dull euro hotel, Reina Christina feels Spanish through and through. Poignant connection to Lorca.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo