“Amazing food, service, atmosphere and overall it was great.”
Review of Ranchito Mexicano

Ranchito Mexicano
Ranked #143 of 1,492 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Closed temporarily for retirement
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, service, atmosphere and overall it was great.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was definitely one of the most best food I have ever tasted from a different country. The service was quick and fast and there was no rush. Me and my family had a great time and we would really recommend it to you. I

• Finnish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
“Tasty food and great service.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant after reading the other reviews on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed! The food was really nice and they have Mexican beers to accompany. They do really tasty margaritas too. The best thing about this restaurant though are the really nice mum and daughter who run it. My husband and I really enjoyed chatting with the daughterand nonothing was too much trouble.

Seattle
“Fantastic Mexican food! Great people”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great place to eat Mexican food! We loved the food and talked with the waitress for awhile as well who was very nice. Highly recommended!

Texas
“Good Vegetarian Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Ranchito Mexicano when we visited Granada in June 2013. We are vegetarians and were able to find vegetarian options that all of us liked. One suggestion i have is for them to offer vegetarian dishes that have vegetable options such as spinach and bell pepper in addition to the ones with rice, cheese, and beans. The waitress who served us was very friendly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank isairasiki
Dallas, Texas
“Great Mexican Food!!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After living in Spain for just a few weeks, I was already DYING for some good ol' Mexican food...or even some ok tex-mex. So when a friend of mine got a flyer about a Mexican resteraunt near our school...we jumped on it. We had very low expectations of course...it's Spain. But our salsa, tacos al pastor and mole were so delicious we went back to school and raved to everyone about it. I can't count how many times I went during my two summers in Granada, but I know it was a lot! If you can't tell the difference between tacos and Taco Bell, then you won't appreciate this place to its fullest, but you will still know that it's good!

• Visited July 2013