“a grate show and food”

colorado usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a grate show and food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

a grate show and food very good service with a free transportation the best show i see authentic flamenco. call in advanced and you can get show one drink and transportation for 24 euros.

Visited October 2012

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Sidmouth
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Worst flamenco show in Spain”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Spent 2 hours in the coach getting there and back and could have walked it !!
Dreadful dancing , no real flamenco and wine was watered down ... Total waste of money and rip off,, ESP compared to one show I went to in Seville ....so left hotel at 9.15 pm,, eventually saw the show at 11.15 pm .. For an hour and got back to hotel after 1am.....bo hoo

Vancouver, Canada
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“if you are a cruiser, and you are with a tour bus... go for it you'll probably like it”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I went looking for authentic spanish guitar.. was told about this place having "flamenco/" I had just been travelling throughout Spain and listening to small but good local flamenco guitarists and singers. I grew up with flamenco as my father was a professional flamenco player.

So it was way up a hill, I was al single female at night so took a cab. The driver first asked if there was room for me. Yes. I got out, he said 25 euro for the "Show"... hmmm bad word but ok I'm in for a penny in for a pound. When does it start, now he says and it's an hour. So I pay him and tell the cab driver to come back in one hour.

I am seated in very uncomfortable chairs and a bus load of japanese tourists come and are seated. and we wait and wait and wait. One drinik is included with the 25 euro so the sangria was long gone 45 minutes later, when the german tour group they were waiting for finally arrived. Of course I had 15 minutes before my cab arrived. They said well sit and see the 15 minutes but didn't offer 1/2 off or anything.

Well the guitarist was bad. The singer was bad, and the dancers were very showing and stompy but not subtle and coplicated like they are meant to be. This was a tourist trap and I was glad to leave in 15 minutes of very bad flamenco all around.

One upside. There was one woman, much older. She didn't do a lot of stomping and banging like the others, perhaps her legs were weaker but she was bloody amazing with the castanettes. It wasn't about speed, it was about perfect timing and rythm and boy she had it!! She was worth the 25 euro plus 10 euros each way to get there.

Tour bus people will eat this crap up, but anyone wanting authenticity, RUN

Visited September 2011
7 Thank equinequeen
Tel Aviv
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good show”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I paid 26 Eu with drink and transportation. Good work, good show.