“Delicious food and pleasant atmosphere”
Review of Bar Kiki

Bar Kiki
Ranked #203 of 1,509 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Spanish, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious food and pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I knew nothing about Bar Kiki before sitting down at one of their tables at Plaza de San Nicolas. I was so impressed with my meal and the service, I was inspired to share my experience. I went with Aladin's recommendation and ordered the Moroccan Lamb. The sauce, a sweet wine reduction with almonds, apples and raisins, was lovely and the serving was extremely generous -- I recommend going on an empty stomach. To finish the meal off, I was treated to a beautiful liqueur infused with cinnamon.

Go with Aladin's picks for wine and food and you won't be disappointed! With views of the Alhambra, this is a great place to enjoy an afternoon.

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stumbled across this place (well after a recommendation from a local in the street) and were very pleasantly surprised. The service was incredibly friendly and the Moroccan style Ternera (beef/steak) was one of the best cuts of beef I've eaten in 4 years living in Spain. Recommended!

Zurich, Switzerland
“Really touristic and nothing special”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I ate here because of the good reviews but I was pretty disappointed by the place. The calamares were really chewy... Revuelto was good.
The place was packed with tourists... :/

Savannah, GA
“If you find yourself in this part of Granada - and you should - by all means drop in”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Very friendly little restaurant. We began our afternoon visit with wine at an outside table, and when a strong wind blew in were ushered inside. It's cozy but comfortable, and the food was good. My fried sardines were an especial treat. Good prices, too.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank originalbob
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great place for outside drinks, staff rude”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went here per recommendations from TA and guide books for some drinks outside. We had just left Juan Ranos nearby where we had wine outside, and wanted to come here for a bite to eat. Got here around 4:00 and were able to sit outside, but they had no food and were shutting down for a few hours. So we were rushed with our drinks and the whole time had the staff stacking up tables and chairs while we were trying to enjoy our drinks. So we left and had to find another place for lunch, and stumbled upon another place. Went back to bar Kiki for dinner and drinks (we were adamant about eating here) once it reopened around 7 or so, and had an average meal. The waiter didn't speak much english, but he also didn't seem to want to try to understand what we wanted to order. He got our order wrong, and even though that could have been fine, we didn't really like the food that much. We didn't enjoy the experience here, although its in a perfect location right next to the mirador de san nicolas. I'd come again just for the location to seeing the Alhambra lit up at night, but just for drinks and WITHOUT any expectations.

• Visited August 2012