“Great food and excellent service”

Restaurante Arrayanes
Ranked #36 of 1,562 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Estamos cerrados del dia 06 de junio hasta el 22 de junio.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I went with my husband and two daughters while walking through the Albaycin and we had a geeat time. The food ismextremely good. Marroqui food. The owner is very amiable and an excellent host and the prices are not steep at all.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Memorable night in a memorable trip. Great food and service. A must if one is in Cordoba. The food is authentic Moroccan, I think. Overall enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We heard a lot about this restaurant and so, we had to try it. It is hard to find Halal food when we were in Barcelona so thank goodness, we found the restaurant after wandering the streets of Albaycin.

It is a cozy little restaurant. We were just glad that we finally get to eat meat so the husband and I enjoyed the lamb and chicken couscous. The lentil soup was delicious especially when it was raining at the time. We tried the house lemonade with fresh mint. Really good!

Will recommend this place to my friends.

2  Thank ladydeehqm
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Whilst on a small cycle tour of Andalusia my girlfirend and I visited Arrayanes, enticed by the reviews and a change from Tapas. The welcome was fantastic, the proprietor being quite the linguist and keen to include everyone. As others have mentioned the house lemonade was amazing, and the rest of the food was good, if a little overpriced considering what else is on offer in town.
My one reservation about the place were the collection of birds in small cages who's little 'cheeps' broke my heart. From a visit to Marrakesh I realize this may have been customary in Morocco there seems no good reason for it to continue.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I want to help restaurant proprietors, I really do. But I want to help travellers too.

So fellow travellers, know that a: this place (at least when we were there) had only one other table of travellers, no wine is served (religious custom) and is just plain awkward. Why? Well for starters one thing I am learning is that places that tout their trip advisor ratings are usually pretty try-hard. And this place - on the menu - had a 'do you like us? Rate us on trip advisor!' plug sitting under the glass table top. Shameless, really. Now, I get that times are tough in Spain ... but frankly, this was touristy and a bit depressing, sorry. I don't understand what other travellers are going on about.