“Vegan gelato!”
Review of Heladeria Sabbore

Heladeria Sabbore
Ranked #36 of 51 Dessert in Granada
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stumbled across this place whilst wandering around Granada. I'd given up on being able to enjoy gelato during our trip until visiting here! The dark chocolate gelato is vegan and so delicious. They also have a range of normal gelato, my partner had the bounty and ferrero rocher which he says were both amazing. The presentation of the gelato is incredible, with lots of decorations and colours. The lady who served us was very friendly and happy to help accommodate us both. We highly recommend a stop here!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stumbled across this shop accidentally on our trip to Granada.
It was 44c so refreshment was in order.... we both chose the Mojito and it was a lovely sorbet, Highly Reccomended

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

If you like spicy stuff, try the chocolate chili ice cream, it is spciy!
And i am not talking about 'oh, that tabasco is so spicy, i am gonna die', no, it is spicy if you really like spicy food, as in 'it will melt the face of someone not used to eas spicy food'.
Perfect! :)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

I had the strawberry slush, which wasn't like the usual - you could actually taste strawberries! Refreshing in the sunshine.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed June 12, 2016

The ice cream is really cute! Each flavor has their special decorations; such as they put a coconut on the top of the coconut flavor ice cream. It's also easy for guests to recognize the flavor of the ice cream. My favorite flavors are the coconut and blueberry cheesecake. Moreover, in this ice cream store, they will ask if you would like chocolate sauce all over your ice cream. Although I don’t understand Spanish, the server and I both can use body language to communicate well!!

Date of visit: June 2016