“Why spoil things by lying to your customers?”

Restaurante El Ladrillo II
Ranked #847 of 1,509 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Albaicín
Description: En nuestro restaurante les ofrecemos un ambiente agradable y alegre, con el personal muy simpatico y una cocina tradicional y con trabajadores profesionales y productos de muy buena calidad y comida casera hecha diariamente ESPERAMOS VUESTRA VISITA SEGURO QUE OS GUSTARA
Baza, Spain
“Why spoil things by lying to your customers?”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The sign outside clearly shows the price of the menu del dia to be 8 euros. That is what I expected to pay. Please be aware that the bill will have a 10% charge added on. when i complained, the waiter said it was only 80 cents. the point is, the price shown outside is the price you should pay.

The food was average, the service was very good. it would be a nice place to eat if they did not lie to me.

• Visited September 2013

Barcelona, Spain
“Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was there a couple of weeks ago and I definitely loved this place! I was on my way to the Mirador de San Nicolás in a typical sunny and hot Granada day, and I needed both a rest and some food..After discarding a few other places, I saw El Ladrillo and was captured by its rustic patio..I popped in and was welcomed by a smiling lovely waiter, who invited me to choose where I wanted to sit. Once seen the menu I ordered some meatballs (albóndigas) and chips, and the friendly waiter came back with a crammed full plate who could have fed two! The meatballs were delicious and despite the big portion I managed to eat everything! In short for about 10€ (drink included) I got amazing food, great service, and relief from hot weather in a roasting Andalusian Summer day! Needless to say, I strongly recommend El Ladrillo to everyone!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Maddalena2013
York, United Kingdom
“Epic fail”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is awful beyond words. We ordered four dishes to share. The patatas bravas were just chips with a small dollop of bravas sauce and aioli. The berenjenas con miel were a mountain of tasteless slices of undercooked aubergine in a light batter with a smidgen of cheap honey. Worst of all were the grilled sardinas which were strangely mushy and potentially rancid. The gambas al pil pil was ok at best but shone in comparison to the other downtrodden dishes. Throw in a couple of beers and we were thirty euro worse off. Oh and did I mention the slow and charmless service? Should have looked on Trip Advisor before coming here... but alas we were passing, it was lunchtime and we took a gamble. One that really didn't pay off. Avoid.

1 Thank eddymaya
London, United Kingdom
“Restaurant with great atmosphere around a quiet courtyard”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was a real haven on a wet day in Granada. We joined mainly locals and had a good meal, served efficiently along with a jug of beer. The paella was well prepared and tasted great.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank johnofthefarm
“A shame for Granada”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Entering the restaurant we already had doubts but we were late and hungry to get some lunch. The restaurant is a typical restaurant, a typical restaurant where they abuse tourist's confidence. High prices, very bad food! I sent two dishes back to the kitchen. The worst Rabo del toro I've ever had in my life! Without saying sorry the boss was laughing at us. He doesn't give anything for his customers. It's just about ripping the money of his never coming back guests.

1 Thank HBoto