“Perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
Dinning area Dinning area
3rd Bedroom
Ensuite toilet to 3rd bedroom
Fully fitted kitchen
Fully fitted kitchen
Balcony with sea and garden views
Sea view from Master Bedroom
Benalmadena Marina
Scenic promenade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Julie1162
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed at Marcelos apartment for a week. It is a lovely place to stay, excellent position and very contemporary. There was plenty of room for us (4 ladies ) and we felt very safe. The apartment is very well appointed with everything that you need. Having a washing machine and dishwasher was lovely. Fresh beach towels every day!
The only things that we thought were missing was a mirror in the twin room and a safe would have been useful.
Marcelo was great at communicating and as we come to La Carihuela every September we would definitely look at staying here again. Thanks Marcelo

Sep 24, 2017
Dear Julie
Many thanks for your kind words and taking the time to write a review about our apartment and La Carihuela. I am glad to know you all had a great and enjoyable time during your holidays.
Hope coming back home was not very painful and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Kindest regards
eugb_13
London, United Kingdom
“fantastic apartment in a great location”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We enjoyed a great week at Comfort and Elegance apartment.
The apartment is modern and spacious and was perfect for our family of 5
two adults and three teenagers.
The best compliment I can pay is if it was my holiday home there is nothing I would change.We definitely hope to return soon.

Sep 6, 2017
Dear Eugene,

Many thanks for your kind words and most importantly I am very pleased to know that you and your family had a great holidays and enjoyed the apartment.
It will be a pleasure to see your returning.
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 24, 2017
Dear Anthony,
Many thanks for taking the time to write this great review.
Most importantly, I am glad the apartment was of your and your family liking and I hope it contributed to a great holidays.
I hope your return home was good and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
EIMEAR K
Dublin, Ireland
“Modern, comfortable, user friendly, quiet, great location, all mod cons,”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Once again we stayed in this apartment for the second time and once again, we were delighted with everything about it - the location is particularly good being just one street back from the beach. It is spacious, modern, great bathrooms and showers, quiet and a super kitchen and spotlessly clean. All the arrangements for arriving and leaving all fell into place which contributed to an already extremely relaxing time in Torremolinos. I would have no hesitation in recommending this super apartment.

Your age range 50-64
Aug 24, 2017
Dear Eimear
Many, many thanks for taking the time to write such a good review and I am glad you enjoyed the apartment once again.
I hope that coming back home was not too difficult and hopefully you will take holidays again soon.
Look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Jackie S
“Fantastic great location apartment”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great location with nearby bars and restaurants, the front and beach is just a 5 minute walk away.

The apartment itself was well fitted out, very modern, comfortable and well spacious for 6 adults. The wow factor for this apartment was the large balcony. There was also a washing machine which we thought was a fantastic idea to have as we only had hand luggage.

Communcation between myself and Marcelo was fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to anybody wanting a clean and modern well spacious place to stay.

The only thing we found was the twin bedroom needed a mirror.

We are looking forward to staying here again in the near future.

May 24, 2017
Dear Jackie,
Trust you are well.
Many, many thanks for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words about the apartment. I am glad that it contributed to your and your family having a great holidays.
Very looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.
James G
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Near the Beach on a quiet street. Great Big Balcony catches the Morning Sun :)”
Reviewed May 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Location was very good. The beach was close, maybe 2 mins walk at most. Small supermarket at one end of the same street. Open early and late. Train station was 10 to 15 mins walk up the hill and there's a taxi rank 40 metres from the apartment. The train only cost 1 euro 80 cents from Malaga Airport to Montemar-Alto station although El Pinillo train station is a couple of minutes nearer the apartment by foot.

The apartment itself was very spacious and modern. The double bedroom has a door out onto the balcony as does the living room. The back bedroom has also a balcony which catches the afternoon sun. There are two toilets and showers, one is ensuite. The wifi is good and the kitchen is nice and modern. There was nothing I and my friends didn't like about the apartment. There is a pool in the communal grounds and a wee bar beside it. It wasn't open when I stayed, but it wasn't high season and I had the use of a pool at the nearby hotel where other friends were staying. I would definitely stay here again.

Your age range 35-49
May 14, 2017
Dear James
Many thanks for having taken the time to write a review, for all the good tips given and most importantly, I am glad that all of you enjoyed the apartment and that helped to make your holidays great.
It would be a pleasure seeing you again. Until then I wish all the very best.
Kindest regards
alanteeth
Mossley Lancs
“Top Quality,Spotless.”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great apartment with quality fittings.
On arrival someone was waiting to greet us and hand over the keys. The apartment is spacious, modern, clean and well located.
The interior compares to a show home.
We were a family of 5 and the apartment is so large that we each had our own space.The accommodation is a short stroll to the beach, only 6 mins.
With the added bonus of fast free WiFi, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, fridge and two large balconies was is there not to like.
The owner was easily contactable and very accommodating regarding vacating the property.
Don't really want to write this report as I want to keep it a secret so I can easily book again next time.
Thanks for a lovely holiday.
Alan and family

Apr 20, 2017
Dear Alan and Family
Trust you are all well and had a good journey back home.
Many thanks for your kind words and for having taken the time to write such a good review.
Most importantly, I am glad that you and the Family had a good time and enjoyed the apartment and your holidays.
Please do not hesitate to contact me and hope to see you again in the near future.
Marcelo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing